Something new is meant to represent optimism for the future and the new life the bride will share with the groom. This is the easiest of the items (something old, new, borrowed, blue) to choose. And who doesn't love an excuse to go shopping? Almost everything the bride will have is new, but here are a few ideas:
- A new lipstick.
- A new perfume.
- A new purse.
- A new charm for a charm bracelet.
- New lingerie.
- New jewelry - a bracelet or necklace to match your gown.
- A silk shawl to keep you warm if your wedding is during the cooler months.
- New shoes (one of my favorites!).
- And of course - your new wedding dress!
Those are just a few ideas. The something new ideas are endless!