Whether you are you thinking of running away to a remote island to plan a romantic and intimate wedding, or you are looking to plan a grand celebration in a fun and exciting city outside your locale, the help of a wedding planner is essential. We can help you with:
- Determining if a destination wedding will save you money.
- Finding the perfect location. We’ll take into account the weather and also any big events that might interfere with your travel plans or accommodations for your guests.
- Booking the best vendors . We belong to several networks with wedding vendors around the world. We utilize that network when working in an area we haven’t worked before in order to find you the best vendors.
- We’ll help you overcome language barriers. Even if the vendors speak English they may refer to items differently than you do. For example we worked with a florist in Costa Rica that kept referring to Tiffany Chairs. We always knew them as Chiavari Chairs. Another kept using the word candelabra but actually meant chandelier! There’s a big difference there!
- We will research the marriage laws for you and help obtain the needed permits.
- Help plan travel and accommodations.
- We can help with anything else while planning your destination wedding.
We’d love the opportunity to talk to you about how we can help keep you stress free while planning your destination wedding. We can help with finding the perfect location, full planning and everything in between. Contact us for a free consultation to see how we can help you.